Thursday, September 18, 2008

On my way to work this morning I saw a woman pushing a dog in a stroller.  The following took place inside my brain over the course of about one second:


That is the ugliest baby I've... Oh shit, devil spawn, kill it.   Wait, no.  I've been dosed.  Just go home and ride it out.  The boss will understand, he used to party.  Wait, is that? Ohhhh, I get it now. This person is a crazy maniac.

When I got to work I googled "psychos and dogs" and I found out a lot of stuff... like, they make strollers for cats too.


2 comments:

Carlothos said...

A) Most people that have no kids and just pets will spend more money on their dogs than most people spend on their kids.

B) Some people love their dogs more than their children and significant others combined.

I do like puppies and kittens, but would never own them...

Cheryl K. said...

I never understood this either, so I'm glad that I'm not the only person that feels this way!

Post a Comment