Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Allow me to revisit something that happened a while back.  John Edwards, while running for President, cheated on his wife... who was recovering from cancer.  His political career is over.  I think we can agree on that.  Why he would risk what he risked when he risked it is beyond me.  But hold on, that's not exactly why I'm so perplexed.  

His mistress gave birth to a baby and he was asked if the baby was his.  He claimed there was no way it could be his because of the timing of the affair.  Stop.  Does anybody else see a problem here?  How about "There is no way it could be mine because I wore a rubber."  Anybody?

Am I crazy?  Because basically he is saying, "yeah, not only did I cheat on my wife who had cancer while I was running for president, I went in bareback and blew a load in this chick, but don't be crazy, the kid's not mine, the timing's all wrong".  

Does anybody really think for a second that it's not his kid? I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but for fuck's sake.  How about throwing a dome on it, Johnboy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment